The place of the event: The recreation Center Posluv Mlyn, Doksy, the Macha's lake http://www.posluvmlyn.cz/
Children: can be at the workshopwith their parents untill they are not noisy. The parents with crying or disturbing child will be asked to leave the workshop room to another room, where they will be able to hear to the workshop.
Babysitting: Your children can stay in a neighbouring playroom with your own babysitters or with our babysitter. If you need our babysitter, please, write it into the registration form.
Price (the participation fee): CZK 5000
If you attend „Raising Our Children Raising Ourselves“ in Prague as well, there is 20% discount.
participants and their family members will be accomodated in rooms with 3-6 beds for this prises:
adults with full board: CZK 1020 for the whole time
adults without food: CZK 660 for the whole time
children under 4yo without bed and food: 0,-
children 4 – 6 yo with full board: CZK 690,-for the whole time
children 4 – 6 yo without food: CZK 480,-for the whole time
children over 6 yo with full board: CZK 810,-for the whole time
children over 6 yo without food:CZK 600,-for the whole time
The Schedulle: Friday – meeting and discussion of participants, Saturday + Sunday 9-12; 14-18; 20-22 (Naomi); Monday 9- 13
More information and registration forms: email@example.com
The ROCRO Advanced Workshop
Naomi Aldort workshop outlines
Copyrights Naomi Aldort March 2014
The advanced workshop will revolve around participants needs, issues and stories. In a way it will be all about your questions, but not about my direct answers. Instead it will be a deep inquiry into what blocks you from seeing the answers, and skill building to access your own wisdom.
We will use and resolve stories of behavior, sleep, learning, unschooling, sibling, marriage, sex, relatives, social issues... you name it, but you will be the one finding the answers so you become your own parenting guru.
With your stories and questions we will do the following (order may change and mingle and more will be added based on your needs):
• Becoming aware of your automated resistance of reality with your child/ren.
• Noticing expectations that blind your vision and connection
• Waking up to the fears that feed these expectations and cause the resistance
• Becoming familiar with your mind's strategies to keep you unaware
• The power of never ending forgiveness
• Discovering your knowing
• Learning through theatrical scenes to flow: to "accept the offer"(fun and powerful.)
• Distinguishing power from domination
• The meaning of being fully responsible; a great relief and joy
• Acting family dynamic scenes, based on your stories, to find and delete destructive patterns
• Freeing yourself from seeking approval
• The art of happiness and how to model it so your child learns to strive for joy
• Learning to enjoy and respond enthusiastically to criticism
• Acting like you are not you to achieve freedom of ego/story
• Discovering the walls that stop us and breaking free
• Becoming your child's therapist through play therapy for behavior and emotional issues (lots of examples and games.)
• Enjoying when things go wrong
• Learning to find the place of being that you are